SMITE has two practice modes to help familiarize yourself with gameplay: a Basic Tutorial and Solo Practice.
- This mode teaches the absolute basics of movement, attacking, abilities, and challenging enemy defenses.
- Basic player and camera movement
- Using basic abilities
- Leveling and using special abilities
- Fighting neutral jungle camps
- Quickly recalling to Base
- Purchasing items and abilities from the shop
- Fighting an enemy Tower, Phoenix, and Minotaur
- Rewards are not given in this game mode
This mode is a simplified version of the Conquest game mode, with only a single lane played against a computer controlled enemy. Your base is defended by a single Phoenix and Minotaur.< /p>
- Destroy opposing tower, Phoenix and Minotaur.
- Test your skills against the Manticore, your opponent in the lane.
- You can choose any god and test them in this game mode, even if you don't own them.
- Rewards are not given in this game mode.